To ensure long-term sustainability, organizations are beginning to explore or consider strategic partnerships and mergers. Is your organization:
- Always in financial crisis or facing future funding cuts?
- Looking for ways to lower costs, improve operations or increase capacity?
- Seeking to grow as a result of a strategic planning process?
- Struggling to recruit or retain staff or board talent?
- Being asked to consider partnership or merger?
- Nearing the retirement of the Executive Director without solid strategic and succession plans that explored partnership options for leadership and organizational sustainability?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then a strategic alliance, joint venture or merger should be considered as part of your long-term strategy. Board leadership includes recognizing that fiduciary responsibility includes sustaining the mission as long as…
View original post 846 more words